Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ling-Ling and Peanut Butter Pie

Today I am grateful for:

An awesome aunt and uncle (and fam) who had us over today and made a delicious early Thanksgiving dinner since I probs won't be having a super great one the dismal day after wisdom teeth extraction. Thank you and I love you guys!!

Ling-Ling. Quality talk time today girl. Even though you made me stay uncomfortable in my skirt forever. Just kidding! ... but seriously. Good times. Uh. Gotta go.

A relaxing weekend with minimal homework. It was glorious.

Tomorrow I get to do my nursing pass-off and that pressure and stress will be GONE!

Peanut butter pie. Holy smokes, who knew such a heavenly creation existed?

Last but not least, I am thankful for the hours of sleep I am about to enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment