Monday, May 21, 2012

T.W.

That's right. Blog post take two for today. Because today's there's a birthday!

Ty has been a part of our family for pretty much as long as I can remember. He is a wonderful husband, father, brother, son, uncle, soccer coach, friend, and teacher. As is Kenealey tradition, he's gotten plenty of teasing in on my over the years, along with sneaking plenty of hot sauce into my food and switching out my water for apple cider vinegar (*shudder*). Over the course of the last 8 years he has opened his home to me countless times and let me practically steal away Kirstin for a few weeks each summer. Plus we are SO proud and excited about his recently victory in the weight loss competition his school district was holding. I'm grateful for the husband he is to my sister and for the great daddio he is to 4 of the most important kids to me in the entire world. Happy birthday Ty! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment